Why choose a Kia as your next car?
- Exciting design
- Quality Fit & finish
- Great value for money
- Feature packed exteriors & interiors
- ‘Best in the business’ 5-year warranty
Founded in 1944 as Kyungsung Precision Industry, Kia is currently Korea’s second largest car manufacturer and it’s oldest. From the company’s production of Korea’s first domestic bicycle, Kia moved on to producing Korea’s first motorcycle and the country’s first truck. Kia then became the first company in Korea to locally produce petrol car engines and the first domestic diesel engine.
Today, Kia produces a remarkably diverse award winning range of vehicles sold in 190 countries around the world.
Here's a sample of what some of our customers are saying about Sportage.....
My Kia Sportage SI 2 Ltr.....
In 2012 I was checking out the possibility of purchasing a new motor vehicle.
Unsure of my choice of vehicle I decided to rent a Sportage, for a trip to the north of the state.
I was impressed by the performance and features the Sportage had, most of them standard. I was sold; I paid a deposit and in a few short weeks my new Sportage arrived.
Things I like about my 2013 model Kia Sportage Si 2Ltr Fwd.......
* Unlimited kilometre 5year warranty
* Design and aerodynamic style, great performance. Nothing is lost in this
* 6 Speed auto transmission that can be used in sportsmatic mode if required (very smooth)
* 17 inch Alloy wheels ( AND a full sized alloy spare)
* Cruise control
* Bluetooth, (essential in all new vehicles)
* LED day time running lights ( look great and very practical)
* Electronic outside door mirrors (heated and like that they fold in)
* Folding key set
* Very comfortable seats
* Great fuel economy
* Sales personnel very knowledgable about the vehicles they sell
and take time to listen to your requirements
* Service personnel are really helpful and offer great after sales service
Well done Kia. I am very pleased with with my choose of SUV.
John Innes, Rosetta - April 2013
Elly has bought a Kia Sportage after looking at a number of cars including MazdaCX-5, Hyundai IX30, Honda CRV, Nissan Dualis, Subaru Forester and Holden Captiva.
"Why I love the Sportage.....
* Boot sace & space in backseat
* Look of the car - sexy
* Effortless drive
* Quiet for diesel
* Great on fuel
* Internal layout
* Auto dimming lights
* Auto wipers
* Folding mirrors
* Seat warmers!!
*Value for money
Sportage won hands-down, I love that it's not a car 'everyone' has. I'm never bored driving it or looking at it.
Elly Marshall, Lindisfarne - April 2013
For more customer testimonials, click here!
To read the latest review on Kia Cerato click here!
Meet the DJ Kia Team........